2018 – Commissioned to develop coupling factors for LECTOR/SCRIPTOR by Cobham and to perform QM certification
- MESTEC develops and markets the “Lector and Scriptor” control software family all over the world. Our team of developers is responsible for consistently updating the coupling factors for new mobile phone models and tablets produced by renowned manufacturers.
- QM certification ISO 9001: 2015
- Commissioned by Cobham to provide services for its ATE systems (Series 4200 – 5200 – 5300 – 5800)
- Commissioned by Cobham to provide services for its 3920B series analog and digital radio test platform
- The only service centre to be authorised by Cobham/Aeroflex to conduct factory calibrations
- Commissioned by the BMI (German Federal Ministry of the Interior) to provide services for and training on their wireless test sets
- Service agreement with ÖBB (Austrian Federal Railways)
- Move to Munich’s Freiham district
- Company restructured after being commissioned by Aeroflex to provide services to its customers
(formerly: Will´tek, Acterna, Wavetek Wandel Goltermann, Wavetek, Schlumberger)
- Establishment of service and calibration laboratory
- Commissioned to develop the ARCOS data logger system for recording clients’ driving behaviour in A, D, F, GB, I, RUS, USA and CAN
- Market launch of the ARCOS data logger system
- Opening of the Stuttgart office
- Caetec obtains license to further develop the CAN MEC modules
- Development of the compact CAN MEC (MESTEC Extremely Compact) modules
- Development of the MERLIN PC, designed for mobile operation, for Daimler AG (development of the “smart”)
- Development of the mobile PC 2000 for Opel Rüsselsheim
- Registration of the name “MESTEC” as a protected trademark
- 21 November: registration of MESTEC GmbH
- MESTEC (derived from the German term “Messtechnik” [measurement technology])
“The sale and servicing of electronic measurement devices and systems”
ISO-zertifiziertes Qualitätsmanagement 9001:2015
Please choose an option. You can find more information about the consequences of your choice via Help. Data protection | Imprint
Select an option to continue
Your selection was saved!
To continue, you must make a cookie selection. Below is an explanation of the different options and their meaning.
- Accept all cookies:
Every cookie like tracking and analytic cookies.
- Only allow necessary cookies:
Only cookies from this website.
- Reject all cookies:
No cookies except for those necessary for technical reasons are set. Borlabs Cookie already set a necessary cookie.
You can change your cookie setting here anytime: Datenschutz. Impressum